Post on Handshake
Created with employers in mind, Handshake provides participating organizations with 24 hour access to one centralized location where you can:
- Post and manage an unlimited number of full-time positions, part-time roles and internships
- Set parameters for job openings (major, GPA, etc.)
- Receive email notifications of applicants and pending job posting expirations
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants
- Manage on-campus interviews
- Register online for career events like career fair
Employers can sign up for this free service at Handshake.
How to post a Job or Internship
- If your company does not have a Handshake profile, click on Sign up for a New Account in the Welcome to Handshake blue box and follow the prompts to add your organization. Within two business days you will have site access.
- Once registered, log in to Handshake to post your full-time, co-op, internship or part-time positions.
- Start by clicking on Post a Job from your home dashboard. You can also click Jobs in the left hand navigation bar then select Create Job in the upper right corner.
- Complete the required fields and select Next at the bottom of each page to navigate through the steps.
- Select Create at the bottom to create and review your job.