STEM BUSINESS GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Propel your career to the next level at the University of Cincinnati’s top-ranked Carl H. Lindner College of Business.
From the emergence of new tools that foster innovation to market forces that disrupt the status quo, the worlds of business and technology are more intertwined than ever before. Businesses across all industries are discovering an ever-increasing need for business leaders who have a deep understanding of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects.
The University of Cincinnati’s Lindner College of Business offers four STEM-designated graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Finance
These programs offer cross-disciplinary training opportunities so that graduates have both the foundational business acumen and a breadth of experience to best contribute to and lead teams in the competitive talent economy.
International students enrolled in our STEM-designated programs are eligible to apply for up to 36 months of Optimal Practical Training in the United States.
These STEM-designated programs offer:
- Nationally ranked full-time program options
- An innovative and specialized academic curriculum
- Opportunities to acquire practical, hands-on knowledge through real-world field-study experiences with client companies
- Exceptional job placement rate upon graduation
- Starting salaries greater than $72,000
- Personal career coaching and mentorship
- A global alumni network 40,000+ strong
Ready to get started?
Why the University of Cincinnati?
- No. 1 graduate data science school in the country three consecutive times and four out of five years (Predictive Analytics Today).
- Top 10 best, most affordable finance master’s program in the country (Master of Finance).
- Top 45 Master's of Economics program in the country (TFE Times).
- No. 18 Master's of Business Analytics program in the country (TFE Times).
- Top 15 graduate information systems program in North America (Eduniversal)
Maximized return on investment.
The University of Cincinnati offers one of the most affordable tuition rates in the United States for its value. GMAT/GRE waivers, merit-based scholarships and financial aid are available to qualifying students. Plus, these accelerated programs offer coursework that can be completed in as few as nine months, which means students are on their way to excellence in the workforce, sooner.
A century of AACSB accreditation.
The Lindner College of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business — and has been for the past 100 years.
Begin your journey today. Learn more.
Speak with one of our admissions counselors today: +1-513-556-7020