Business is a powerful problem-solving tool. And at the Carl H. Lindner College of Business, we empower business problem solvers by blending academic and experiential learning.
Whether you want to specialize in an exciting business discipline or level up in your current field, a master’s degree from Lindner will prepare you to tackle the biggest problems in business.
Types of Degrees
Personalized, customized and immersive, all of our programs are available full-time and part-time, with many offering online modalities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Human Resources
- Master of Science (MS) in Finance
- Master of Science (MS) in Applied Economics
- Master of Science (MS) in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MS) in Marketing
- Master of Science (MS) in Accounting
- Master of Science (MS) in Business Analytics
Want something faster, yet focused and relevant? A graduate certificate might be the choice for you. Choose from more than 20 certificates that can complement a resume or make for ideal cross-disciplinary training.
What sets Lindner apart?
- Our problem-solving mindset. From the research our award-winning faculty conduct and publish to the coursework you’ll dig into, the common theme is solving a problem, something you’ll continue to do long after you complete your degree.
- Experiential learning opportunities. What happens in the classroom is just the beginning. Immersive projects, networking or even study abroad help you apply what you learn in real time.
- Flexibility. Full-time, part-time, or online, it’s your degree. Complete coursework at the pace and modality that’s best for you.
- Cincinnati, where business booms. Cincinnati has more Fortune 500 companies per capita than New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or Boston and a thriving startup and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- A tightknit community. Our renowned faculty will push you to achieve your goals. Our staff offer advisory support and coaching. Finally, nearly 45,000 Lindner alumni spread out all over the world become part of your network.