Bold. Business. Learning.
The University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business empowers business problem solvers to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges.
You won’t have to wait to change the world. From Day One, UC’s business school provides you with an innovative curriculum with unparalleled opportunity for experience-based learning through one of the nation’s best co-op programs.
From accounting to business analytics to marketing to real estate, pursue one or multiple of our 13 unique, undergraduate program options.
- Top 5 for co-op/internships (#1 in the Midwest) —US News & World Report
- #1 “Biggest Bang for your Buck” — Mic
- Cincinnati, Ohio: #1 Best City for New College Grads — SmartAsset
Are you ready for next?
Complete the form below to receive updates about how to visit us and learn more about Lindner.
Our five powerful distinctions make for a top-notch business education and together, create an unparalleled combination of transformative experiences and opportunities.
- Experience-Based Learning. UC invented cooperative education in 1906. Today, students are "learning by doing" through paid, professional work experiences in Cincinnati and across the globe, that practice theories learned in the classroom.
- Problem-Solving Mindset. Business classes start on Day One through a first-year experience that puts students in front of business contacts as early as their first semester.
- Flexibility. Coupling majors and minors with Lindner Professional Experiences (co-ops or internships) or study abroad opportunities means students customize their journey as they complete their coursework.
- Community. Through business-specific programs, student clubs and organizations, Lindner is a "home base" that supports both academic and personal achievement.
- Cincinnati. Our vibrant midwest city is home to more Fortune 500 companies per capita than New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or Boston and a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem that translates to opportunity at UC's front door.
Hit the Ground Running
If you’re READY FOR NEXT, then you’re ready for the perfect combination of theory, practice and reflection.
Once upon a time, I think many students chose to study business to figure out how to make money. I think, increasingly, students come to business to make a difference.
Marianne W. Lewis, PhD Dean, Lindner College of Business
A First-Year Experience Like No Other
We are a direct-admit business school, meaning you are starting business classes on Day One of your first year. You'll start this journey with your learning community of approximately 25 students who will become your second family. As a team, you and your classmates will tackle Project Strategy, Project Innovation and Project Impact, allowing you to jumpstart your business insight.
Perform a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis and present potential strategies to a client, typically a Fortune 500 executive.
Plunge into the exciting world of startups as you and your peers perform market research and create a business plan to launch an idea that solves a problem.
Experience for yourself how non-profit organizations apply foundational business concepts to drive positive change in the community.
Learning is Personal
No matter your background, you’ll find a home at Lindner. After all, today’s leading companies—and tomorrow’s leaders—comprise individuals from a wide variety of geographies, genders, ethnicities and nationalities.
Join some of our student programs, clubs and organizations alongside your peers as you learn to work together, lead together and create a sense of belonging no matter where you go after college.
This is Where ... Next Lives
It’s also where you’ll find inspiration and energy, as one of the most vibrant cities in the Midwest. Connect with Cincinnati’s business community through events, programs, any of Lindner's research centers and our active alumni network 45,000 strong.