Thank you, Nick Williams
Nicolas (Nick) Williams served as the interim dean for the Lindner College of Business from June 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. Stepping out of his role as associate dean of Lindner graduate and international programs, Williams oversaw a year of transformational growth and success.
Through focused collaboration with faculty and staff both within the college and university-wide, Williams helped Lindner continue its upward trajectory in developing the next generation of business leaders through innovative experiential learning. “It was an honor and incredibly humbling to serve the college in this capacity,” said Williams. “Our task now is continue to stretch ourselves so that we can provide even better outcomes for current and future Lindner students, and I’m confident that we will do so.”
2018-19, by the numbers:
- 1,500+ undergraduate and graduate degrees were awarded to Lindner students who graduated in fall 2018 and spring 2019.
- With more than $15 million in new commitments, 2018-19 was the third-highest fundraising year in the history of the college.
- Lindner’s undergraduate programs were ranked in the top 100 in the country and top 50 among public institutions by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Lindner’s online MBA program was ranked No. 1 in Ohio by U.S. News & World Report.
- 717 Lindner undergraduate and graduate students participated in study abroad programs this past year — more than any other college at UC.
- Lindner’s dedicated Career Services advisors helped place 1,465 students in a Lindner professional experience (co-op or internship).
- 685 Lindner Business Honors students earned more than $1.3 million in scholarships this past year, with more than $150,000 going to Business Fellows.
Williams resumed his role as associate dean of Lindner graduate and online programs on July 1, 2019.
Thank you, Nick, for your leadership!