Please consult the Undergraduate Programs Office or your advisor for assistance in choosing the right form(s) to meet your needs.


Declare or change MINORS ONLY using the link below

Certificate declaration form for Lindner students

Certificate declaration form for non-Lindner students

Lindner College of Business forms

Students should always be mindful of the UC Office of the Regisrar's academic calendars regarding dates and deadlines for forms or other processes.