The Carl H. Lindner College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office serves students by being their trusted partners as they navigate academic responsibilities from the transition into college up through graduation.
The UC Advising community engages and supports students through teaching and collaboration to achieve their academic, personal, and professional goals.
The UC Advising community will advance a personalized educational environment in which:
- All students achieve their goals through exploration, reflection, and engagement.
- We are committed to inclusion, teaching, and lifelong learning.
- We are global leaders in advising practice, scholarship, and innovation.
In today’s connected world, success is primarily driven by who you are and how you act. Accordingly, we focus on the development of each student’s individual Professionalism, Academics, Character, and Engagement (PACE), to ensure they can successfully pursue the personal and career goals they are passionate about.
- Professionalism: Students will acquire and refine the soft skills necessary to effectively lead and perform in business and social situations.
- Academics: Students will gain a breadth and depth of knowledge of business functions and general education, developing and applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Character: Students will build a solid base of the mental and cultural competencies necessary to contribute to their organizations, professions, and the global community.
- Engagement: Students will understand the importance of commitment to and active participation in experiences valued to their professional fields and for personal growth and development.
Use the resources below to stay up-to-date on important deadlines and valuable information:
Carl H. Lindner Hall - First Floor
2906 Woodside Drive
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.