The Marketing Department at UC engages nearly every facet of the micro and macro marketing world. The faculty have studied at the top universities in the world and are regularly ranked in the top two or three dozen marketing departments on the basis of cutting edge scholarship. The Marketing PhD program prepares students for professional analytical positions and academic positions at strong research universities. Its graduates hold positions at Penn State, Case Western Reserve, Arizona State, Kentucky, and elsewhere.
- BBA in Marketing: Bachelor of Business Administration with a major, minor, or concentration in Marketing
- MBA in Marketing: Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
- Master of Science in Marketing: Master of Science with a concentration in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing: Sixteen customized graduate credits in Marketing
- PhD in Marketing: PhD with a concentration in Marketing
The Marketing department blends doctoral, masters and undergraduate degree programs with top faculty research to provide a dynamic offering of courses and events to support student learning and faculty development. To learn more about the past year's events, visit the Carl H. Lindner College of Business news page.