Next Generation Institute®
Preparing for Transition
In this deeply engaging 8-session half day forum we show current and successive generations of your family business how to prepare and gradually transition roles and ownership when you're ready.
Side-by-side, with the support of expert facilitators, multiple members of each generation can share and learn.
- How to create a mutual vision for your family business
- The 8 steps of a seamless transition to new leadership and/or ownership
- How a network of advisors and peers in other family firms can be essential
- How an outside board of advisors or directors can be invaluable
- Ways to value your business and finance the ownership transaction
- How to optimize the legal and tax issues that affect transition
- Strategies and techniques to build trust with family, employees and customers
- The emotional aspects of transition and how to prepare for them
Complimentary Overview Breakfast
Considering NGI? Join us September 25, 2018, from 7:30-9:30 a.m., to learn about our proven, 8-step approach to succession planning. Register
Numerous business experts who have worked with regional family firms that have addressed these issues present the Next Generation Institute®.
Many sessions include local family-business owners who have successfully completed a generational transition.
Facilitators divide participants into roundtables and help each individual make the program content especially relevant to their family business.
Who should attend: Tuition includes one G1 and one G2. Additional family members are encouraged to participate for an additional fee. G1 spouses are invited at no charge.
Where: Takes place at the Sharonville Convention Center in TriCounty.
When: Next Generation Institute takes place on Tuesdays from 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (breakfast and lunch included).
The next offering will begin in November 2018 and run through June 2019.