Leadership Development Institute
Accelerate Your Performance
At this 11-session half-day workshop you will gain self-awareness, learn how to maximize your effectiveness as a leader and apply that knowledge in ways that optimize your company’s performance.
Your family or private business has taken years, perhaps generations to build. Here’s the opportunity to lead it into the future with a greater level of effectiveness. Through interactive workshops and practical application, you’ll learn how to create an environment where people want to do their best.
Leadership Development Institute is 11 half-day sessions. Each session focuses on a particular aspect of leadership:
- Understanding self
- Working with others
- Building teams
- Problem solving
Session topics include:
- Strength Based Leadership
- Leadership Effectiveness and Personality Preferences
- Performance Coaching
- Relationship Management
- Team Facilitation and Development
- Employee Engagement
- Leading Change
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Strategy and Performance Alignment
The Leadership Development Institute is designed in partnership with LEI Consulting. Presenters include:
- Diane Egbers is owner of LEI Consulting and provides Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Organizational Effectiveness, and Talent Management services. For the past 18 years, her passion and purpose is to serve senior leaders as a dynamic coach, facilitator and management consultant.
- Brent Carter is a Senior Consultant / Executive Coach with LEI Consulting. With over 20 plus years of leadership development experience and specializations in leader assimilation and emotional intelligence, Brent has a passion for helping leaders become the next best version of themselves.
Who should attend: Business Owners, CEOs, COOs, Directors, Vice Presidents, General Managers, and Emerging Leaders
Where: Takes place at the Goering Center, located at U Square in Clifton.
When: Leadership Development Institute is offered in morning and afternoon sessions, and participants choose one session time to attend for the course of the institute.
Session dates for 2018: March 14, March 28, April 11, April 25, May 9, Sept. 12, Sept. 26, Oct. 10, Oct. 24, Nov. 14. Also included is a summer team building culinary workshop on June 6.
Session dates for 2019: March 13, March 27, April 10, April 24, May 8, Sept. 11, Sept. 25, Oct. 9, Oct. 23, Nov. 13. Summer team building culinary workshop is on June 5.