MS Taxation Admissions
MS Taxation application deadlines are available here.
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
The GMAT or GRE is not required, however, the program admission committee will look for alternative indicators of academic success including, but not limited to:
- Successful completion of a prior graduate degree in a relevant field
- Seven or more years of relevant professional experience that demonstrates advancement.
- Professional certification/licensure in a relevant field.
- Completion of 6+ graduate credits at the University of Cincinnati in a relevant field with a 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience and a 3.2+ GPA from a prior degree program.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.