MS Finance Admissions
- International: May 15, 2020
- Scholarship Priority: June 1, 2020
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2020 (subject to space availability)
- International: October 15, 2020
- Domestic Deadline: December 15, 2020
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
Note: As a response to COVID-19, the Lindner College of Business is not requiring GMAT/GRE scores on applications for fall 2020.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.