MS Finance Admissions
Apply by the priority deadline for first consideration for funding, an earlier admissions decision, additional time to find housing, and, for international students, additional time to secure your visa.
Applications will close when a program reaches capacity, so it’s important to apply early.
- Priority & International Deadline: October 15, 2023
- Final Domestic: December 1, 2023
- Full-time program subject to prior approval based on background
- Priority & International Deadline: February 15, 2024
- Final Domestic Deadline: April 15, 2024
- Priority Deadline: January 31, 2024
- International Deadline: April 15, 2024
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2024
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo score (International applicants only)
Note: GMAT/GRE exam is optional for the 2024 academic year. See Entrance Exams Information page for details. The admissions committee reserves the right to request a score.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.