MS Applied Economics Admissions
Apply by the priority deadline for first consideration for funding, an earlier admissions decision, additional time to find housing, and, for international students, additional time to secure your visa.
Applications will close when a program reaches capacity, so it’s important to apply early.
- Priority Deadline: January 31, 2024
- International Deadline: April 15, 2024
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2024
- Introductory level course in microeconomic theory
- Introductory level course in macroeconomic theory
- One semester, or two quarters, of college-level calculus
- One course in college-level statistics
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.