MS Applied Economics Admissions
- International: March 15, 2023
- Scholarship Priority: April 15, 2023
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2023 (subject to space availability)
- Open to part-time only with approval from admissions representitive.
- Introductory level course in microeconomic theory
- Introductory level course in macroeconomic theory
- One semester, or two quarters, of college-level calculus
- One course in college-level statistics
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
- GMAT or GRE official score
Note: GMAT/GRE waivers are available. See Entrance Exams Information page for details.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.