MA Human Resources Admissions
- International: March 15, 2022
- Scholarship Priority: April 15, 2022
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2022 (subject to space availability)
- International: October 15, 2021
- Domestic Deadline: December 15, 2021
- International: February 15, 2022
- Domestic Deadline: April 15, 2022
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Video Essay (optional but encouraged)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references* who will provide letters of recommendation electronically.
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
Note: GMAT/GRE exam is optional for the 2022 academic year. See Entrance Exams Information page for details. The admissions committee reserves the right to request a score.
*Recommendation letters will ideally include academic (instructor) or work-related (supervisor) relationship. The letter should address the following criteria: 1. Relationship to the applicant. 2. Time of the relationship. 3. Clear explanation of the work done together.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.