MA Human Resources Admissions
- International: September 15, 2018
- Final: December 15, 2018
- International: February 15, 2019
- Final: April 15, 2019
- International: March 15, 2019
- Scholarship Priority: March 15, 2019
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2019
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- GMAT/GRE or an approved waiver. Please note, any submitted test scores will be considered regardless of waiver eligibility.
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
Entrance exam waiver options
You may be eligible for an entrance exam waiver if you:
- Earned a bachelor's degree or higher from the University of Cincinnati, or a domestic AACSB accredited business program, within the last three years with a 3.5 GPA or better
- Successfully completed at least six graduate credit hours in a relevant field with a 3.5 cumulative GPA;
- Have seven or more years of relevant professional experience that demonstrates advancement;
- Have a professional certification/licensure in a relevant field.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.