Mission & Vision
The Carl H. Lindner College of Business empowers business problem solvers to tackle the world’s challenges.
We fuel professional growth through our distinctive combination of academic and hands-on experiences: our problem-solving mindset, cooperative education, flexible pathways, inclusive community, and Cincinnati setting.
Leveraging the power of academic and inclusive excellence, we enable transformation that is:
- Student Focused: We fuel student success, developing problem-solving capabilities to enhance our world, energize professional careers, and foster lifelong learning.
- Thought Leader Driven: We nurture impactful thought leadership, creating knowledge that pushes academic fields forward, inspires learning, and informs practice.
- Partner Powered: We provide a vibrant hub for expertise, talent, and learning, forging valued partnerships that ensure our alumni, employers, city, and institution thrive.
Academic and inclusive excellence enable transformation.
- Business insights and capabilities can help address the world’s greatest challenges.
- Impactful thought leaders create knowledge that inspires change.
- Solving problems requires diverse views, critical thinking, and collaboration.
- Learning occurs through both deep cognitive processing and hands-on doing.
- Education fuels growth & opens opportunities, and should be accessible.
As a leading urban public business school, Lindner is the go-to source for business problem solvers.