Lindner College of Business Leadership Team
The leadership team at the Carl H. Lindner College of Business is composed of three associate deans with highly focused, yet interdependent priorities, as well as integral staff leadership positions, such as development and strategic operations.
- Marianne W. Lewis, PhD – Dean
- Robin Brinkman – Executive Director, Strategic Operations:
- Nick Castro, JD – Executive Director, Lindner Inclusive Excellence:
- Rachel Fausz – Senior Director, Lindner Development
- Suzanne Masterson, PhD – Associate Dean, Faculty, Research & Lindner Culture
- Debora Myree – Business Officer
- Steve Slezak, PhD – Associate Dean, Academic Programs
- Chuck Sox, PhD – Associate Dean, Impact & Partnerships:
“Each associate dean is responsible for a critical engine of the college and specific initiatives, yet all team members will be architects and bridge builders," said Marianne Lewis, dean at the Lindner College of Business. "While we all have diverse expertise and backgrounds, our common thread is the shared dedication to the Lindner community.”
Learn more about the team, which was put into effect in early 2020, on the Lindner news page.
Suzanne Masterson, PhD
Associate Dean, Faculty, Research and Lindner Culture, Professor of Management
Steve Slezak, PhD
Associate Dean, Academic Programs, Director, Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Real Estate, and Insurance and Risk Management