Bold. Business. Learning.
At the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business, we empower business problem-solvers to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges.
From Day One, you’ll immerse yourself in an innovative and experience based curriculum that includes cross-disciplinary projects, remote work options and industry certifications.
Your First-Year Experience
- Partner with top companies such as Kroger, Fifth Third Bank, General Electric, or Procter & Gamble.
- Learn how to thoroughly research a company and its industry.
- Perform a strategic analysis of your partner company’s operations.
- Brainstorm and investigate potential strategies.
- Present your recommendations to key executives.
- Hone your creative, innovative and entrepreneurial skills.
- Dream up a new product or service.
- Perform market research.
- Build financial models.
- Develop a full business plan to support and launch your concept.
- Utilize your newly acquired business skills to help that organization achieve its goals.
- Simultaneously improve the Cincinnati community.
- Partner with nonprofit organizations such as Adopt-A-Class and Cincinnati Squash Academy.
“What I love about experiential learning is test driving everything I was interested in when I came into college. I have worked at: Fifth Third Bank, Delta Airlines, EY, Brand Finance (Singapore) and most recently at Microsoft. Getting in the workplace has made all the difference."
Abigail Armstrong, '21 Lindner Ambassador, Lindner Business Fellow, Marvin P. Kolodzik Business Scholar