Real Estate Minor
Non-Lindner student interested in the Real Estate minor must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 3.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
See the full curriculum in the program outline or contact the Lindner College of Business Undergraduate Office at 513-556-7030
How to Apply
File an online Business Minor Application Form. Non-Lindner students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
BBA and BSIM students will fulfill the foundational courses through the completion of their primary degrees.
- ECON-1001 Introduction to Microeconomics 3 semester hours
- ECON-1002 Introduction to Macroeconomics 3 semester hours
Required Minor Courses
Lindner students may not double count these courses between majors and minors.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|RE-3091||Real Estate Principles||3
|Real Estate Electives. Choose 9 credits. Options include:|
|RE-3095||Real Estate Finance||3|
|RE-4097||Legal Issues of RE Investment||3|
|RE-4100||Property and Asset Management
|RE-5131||Real Estate Analysis
|INTB-5014 or INTB-5019|
|Study Abroad Europe|
|Total Credit Hours
To learn more about this area of study, please contact the program director: