Professional Sales Minor
Non-Lindner students interested in the Professional Sales minor must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 2.5 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
How to Apply
File an online form to declare or change a minor. Non-Lindner students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
BBA and BSIM students will fulfill the foundational courses through the completion of their primary degrees.
- MKTG-2080: Introduction to Marketing, three semester hours
- ECON-1001*: Introduction to Microeconomics or BA-3080: Business Professionalism and Character, three semester hours
*Non-Lindner students may substitute an additional Professional Sales elective for this requirement.
Required Minor Courses
Lindner students may not double-count these courses between majors and minors.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|MKTG-3000 or MKTG 3001||Professional Selling||3|
|Women in Sales||3|
|MKTG-4000 or MKTG-5000||Strategic Selling||3|
|Professional Sales Electives. Choose 3 credits. Options include:
|MKTG-4021||New Product Development|
|MKTG-4022||Business to Business Marketing|
|Total Credit Hours
*Marketing majors will need to substitute with an additional course from the Sales Elective list.