Non-Lindner student interested in the Marketing minor must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 3.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
See the full curriculum in the program outline or contact the Lindner College of Business Undergraduate Office at 513-556-7030
How to Apply
File an online Business Minor Application Form. Non-Lindner students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
BBA and BSIM students will fulfill the foundational courses through the completion of their primary degrees.
- MKTG-2080 Introduction to Marketing 3 semester hours
- ECON-1001* Microeconomics 3 semester hours
*Non-LCB students may substitute an additional 3000 level or higher marketing course for ECON-1001.
Required Minor Courses
Lindner students may not double count these courses between majors and minors.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|MKTG 3001*||Women in Sales||3|
|MKTG-4014||Marketing Innovation Tools||3|
|MKTG-4021||New Product Development|
|MKTG-4022||Business to Business Marketing|
|MKTG-4023||Sports Marketing Management||3|
|MKTG-4094||Current Topics in Marketing|
|MKTG-5000||Intro to Direct Marketing||3|
|MKTG-5093||Special Topics in Marketing|
|MKTG-5099||Independent study in Marketing
|MKTG-6095||Product Design Studio|
||Study Abroad – European Union (KBS)||3|
|Total Credit Hours
*Students may not take both MKTG 3000 and 3001
**Statistics is a prerequisite for MKTG 3080
only three hours of MKTG-6095 may count toward the minor)
To learn more about this area of study, please contact the Program Director: