Non-Lindner student interested in the Information Systems minor must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 3.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
See the full curriculum in the program outline or contact the Lindner College of Business Undergraduate Office at 513-556-7030
How to Apply
File an online Business Minor Application Form. Non-Lindner students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
BBA and BSIM students will fulfill the foundational courses through the completion of their primary degrees.
- IS-2080C Digital Technologies for Business 3 semester hours
- BANA-2081 Business Analytics I 3 semester hours
OM-3080 Operations Management 3 semester hours
Required Minor Courses
Lindner students may not double count these courses between majors and minors.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|IS-3020||Systems Analysis and Design||3|
|Information Systems Electives (choose 9 credits) Options include:
|IS-3030||Database Design and Tools||4
|IS-3040||IT Architecture and Networking||3|
|IS-3050||Web Development with .Net.||3|
|IS-4010||Application Development with Java||3|
|Total Credit Hours||12|
To learn more about this area of study, please contact the program director: