Non-Lindner students interested in the Entrepreneurship minor must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 3.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
The Entrepreneurship for Commercial Media Production is a specialized minor for students in Commercial Media Production. Students may wish to add this minor to strengthen their educational preparation for successful careers in the music industry. Interested students should contact their advisor in CCM.
See the full curriculum in the program outline or contact the Lindner College of Business Undergraduate Office at 513-556-7030.
How to Apply
File an online Business Minor Application Form. Non-Lindner students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
- BBA and BSIM students will fulfill the foundational courses through the completion of their primary degrees.
- ECON-1001 Introduction to Microeconomics
or 3 semester hours
ENTR-2001 Essentials of Entrepreneurship
- ENTR-3071 Business Startup Experience
or 3 semester hours
FIN-3080C Business Finance
Required Minor Courses
Lindner students may not double count these courses between majors and minors.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|ENTR 4005*||Essential Entrepreneurial Skills||3|
|ENTR 5070||Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation||3|
|ENTR 5098||Capstone in Entrepreneurship||3|
|Entrepreneurship Electives (choose 3 credits) Options include:
|ACCT-6076||Accounting for Non-Profit||3
|BLAW-4035||Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENTR-3071||Business Startup Experience||3|
|ENTR-4001||Introduction to Innovation||3|
|ENTR-4010||Management of Closely Held and Family Business||3|
|ENTR-4060||Financial Management in Privately Held Firms||3|
|ENTR-5093||Special Topics in Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENTR-5099||Guided Study in Entrepreneurship||3|
|Total Credit Hours
Please note: students may not double count courses between Lindner majors and minors.
To learn more about this area of study, please contact the program director: