Business Administration Minor
Non-Lindner students interested in the Business Administration minor must meet the following requirements:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 2.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
See the full curriculum in the program outline or contact the Lindner College of Business Undergraduate Office at 513-556-7030.
How to Apply
File an online Business Minor Application Form. Students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
Pre-requisite courses for upper level minor requirements*:
- BANA-2081 Business Analytics I 3 credit hours
- BANA-2082 Business Analytics II 3 credit hours
*Students may substitute an alternate statistics sequence.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours
|BLAW-2080||Legal Environment of Business||3|
|ECON-1001||Introduction to Microeconomics||3|
|IS-2080C||Digital Technologies for Business||3|
|MKTG-2080||Introduction to Marketing||3|
|Total Credit Hours||24|