Business Administration Minor
Non-Lindner students interested in the Business Administration minor must meet the following requirements:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 2.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
How to Apply
File an online form to declare or change a minor. Students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
Pre-requisite courses for upper level minor requirements*:
- BANA-2081 Business Analytics I 3 credit hours
- BANA-2082 Business Analytics II 3 credit hours
*Students may substitute an alternate statistics sequence.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours
|BLAW-2080||Legal Environment of Business||3|
|ECON-1001||Introduction to Microeconomics||3|
|IS-2080C||Digital Technologies for Business||3|
|MKTG-2080||Introduction to Marketing||3|
|Total Credit Hours||24|