Business Analytics Minor
Non-Lindner student interested in the Business Analytics minor must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Have 30 earned semester credit hours.
- Have at least a 3.0 University GPA and be enrolled in a four-year degree granting program.
- Complete at least 50 percent of all minor coursework in the Lindner College of Business.
- Earn a 2.0 in minor courses to be certified with the minor.
How to Apply
File an online form to declare or change a minor. Non-Lindner students will be notified by email of their acceptance into the program and the process for registration in the required Lindner classes.
BBA and BSIM students will fulfill the foundational courses through the completion of their primary degrees.
- BANA-2081: Business Analytics I, three semester hours
- BANA-2082: Business Analytics II, three semester hours
Required Minor Courses
Lindner students may not double-count these courses between majors and minors.
|Course No.||Course Title||Credit Hours
|BANA-4080||Data Mining and Analysis||3|
|Business Analytics Electives (choose 6 Credits) Options include:|
|BANA-4090||Forecasting and Risk Analysis||3
|ECON-4010||Intro to Econometrics||3|
|IS-3030||Database Design and Tools||3|
|Total Credit Hours
To learn more about this area of study, please contact the program director: