Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Our BBA program is designed to enable flexibility and customization. We encourage students to use their electives to combine majors, or link a major and minor, developing a program that fits their personal goals and interests. Explore different combinations, working with your advisor to develop your academic plan.
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) core builds a portfolio of expertise in business foundational courses. After building this strong Business Foundation, you will have the opportunity to work with our faculty and academic advisors to customize your degree and tailor it to your specific career interest(s).
Explore our BBA Majors:
- Business Economics
- Information Systems
- Insurance and Risk Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Real Estate
The options are endless, but possible combinations include:
- Finance and Accounting—develop skills and knowledge valuable for a career in corporate finance
- Marketing major with a Business Analytics minor – prepare for a profession in market research
- Operations Management and International Business—enables opportunities in global supply chain
- Finance and Entrepreneurship—builds capabilities for a future iin venture capital or new business creation
- Real Estate with a Professional Selling minor—launch a career in commercial real estate