Sunday, June 12 - Friday, June 17, 2016
The UC Carl H. Lindner College of Business is excited to host its Lindner Summer Institutes for the fourth year in a row. Emerging women leaders and emerging leaders of color that are rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors are immersed in a week-long overnight experience that introduces them to business education and the multi-faceted business world.
Program participants will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in classroom discussions about core business subjects, entrepreneurship and leadership
- Develop and enhance leadership skills through collaborative teamwork
- Preview the business world via corporate visits and workshops
- Connect with expert faculty and current undergraduate students
- Experience campus life - live in the residence halls, dine at local eateries and participate in social activities
There is a competitive admissions process, with preference given to:
- Rising sophomores, juniors and seniors in high school
- Members of a traditionally underrepresented group with regard to gender, race or ethnicity
- Exceptional GPA and standardized test scores (PLAN, ACT, PSAT or SAT)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Apply by Sunday, May 22 to before the final deadline.