Kolodzik Business Scholars personalize their academic plan. Providing varied coursework and experiential options, and preserving elective opportunities maximizes program flexibility.
To graduate as a Kolodzik Business Scholar, students complete the following requirements:
Fast Track: Freshmen take linked courses in the Kolodzik Business Scholars learning community, study the world’s leading consumer product firm - Procter & Gamble - in Project Fast Track, and examine career opportunities and personal interests to customize their academic plans.
Freshman are also introduced to study abroad and cultural competency with a year-end program in Montreal, Canada
Experiential Options: Students complete professional and themed options.
Choose Your Path:
- Montreal Spring Semester Freshmen Study Abroad
- Chicago Fall Break Professional Development Trip
- KBSA Involvement Executive Board/Committees/Etc.
- Study Abroad Experience 1-6 Week Trips
- Study Abroad Experience Full Semester
- Professional Experience (2) Co-ops/Internships/Etc.
- Campus Involvement Impacts on Student Organizations
- KBS Alumni Engagement Mentors/Job Shadows/Etc.
- KBS Interviews Volunteer Incoming Freshmen and Transitions
- KBS Mentor Program Guiding Freshmen and Transition Students
- Honors Courses (4) Lindner Specific or University Honors
- KBSA Event Participation (6) Professional/Service/Engagement/Etc.
- KBS Awards Recipients Marianne W. Lewis Scholarship and More
Kolodzik Business Scholars pride themselves on outstanding performance. They demonstrate excellence in the classroom, in their professional and international experiences, and in their service and campus activities. Minimally, to be considered for admission into the KBS program, incoming freshmen must be Cincinnatus qualified. If you feel you would be a competitive candidate, please consider applying to the program. All applicants are reviewed for potential admission for the upcoming autumn semester. The incoming freshmen cohort consisted of 24 students with the following profile:
- Average High School GPA: 3.9
- Average ACT: 30