Short course programs during the fall semester are open to all undergraduate business students:
- Canada - Business Fellows First-Year Experience. Only open to Business Fellows freshmen.
- United Arab Emirates - Doing Business in the Middle East
- India - Doing Business in India
- Mexico – Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores
- Chile - Supply Chain and export markets
- Australia - Economics of Immigration (Moving to Spring Semester in 2019)
Travel during Spring Break:
- London, UK - Financial Markets and Real Estate
- London, UK – Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores
- France - Luxury Marketing
Travel during May Break:
- South Africa - Empowering Small Business Owners, Marketing
- Italy - Retail Marketing in Milan
- Canada - Kolodzik Business Freshmen
- Mexico – International Accounting and Finance
- Germany - European Systems & Operations
- Costa Rica - Economic Development
- Scotland - Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores
- China – International Business in China, International Business elective. Travel for three weeks in May. Open to Juniors and Seniors, six credits.
- Nantes, France and Belgium – International Business and Language electives. Learn about the European Union and the impact of the Euro common currency. Open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. Eight weeks long, 12 credits.
- France and Slovenia - International Business and Language electives. Spend three weeks in France and three weeks in Slovenia. Open to Juniors and Seniors. Six weeks long, 12 credits.
- Cork, Ireland – International Business and Humanities elective. Study in Cork, a world cultural heritage site.
- Linz, Austria – International Business and Language elective. Take class with Austrian and international students and learn German.
- Louvain, Belgium – International Business and Language elective. Study European business at one of Europe's oldest universities and learn French.
- Mannheim, Germany – International Business, Information System and German elective. Study in the largest Baroque Palace in Germany.
- Montreal, Canada – International Business and Language electives. Course options in French, English and Spanish
- Nantes, France – International Business and French elective
- Paris, France – International Business elective
- San Jose, Costa Rica – International Business and Spanish and Liberal Arts electives
- Toulouse, France – International Business and French elective