Thank you for choosing the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business for your graduate education.
Now that you’ve been accepted, you probably have questions about what’s next. The Lindner College of Business provides orientation information to help make your transition into your program easier and more productive. Orientation will help you understand the processes, procedures and requirements of our programs.
Please Note: International students are also required to attend an International Student Orientation sponsored by our ISSO offices. For more information about this orientation please contact the ISSO offices at (513) 556-4278 or go to http://www.uc.edu/international/services/orientation.html.
All incoming campus-based fall semester students—both full- and part-time—are required to attend an onsite orientation. Orientation events have concluded for Fall 2017. This page will be updated for any future orientation sessions.
New Student Checklist
Use the below checklist to ensure you are prepared for your first day of class and beyond.
1. Set Up Your UC Accounts
- Get your username and set up your password.
- Make sure your UC email account is working properly.
- Get your UC ID number (your M number).
2. Prepare for Campus Life
- Arrange for housing, if necessary.
- Arrange for a parking pass, if necessary.
- Waive your health insurance, if applicable.
- Learn about laptop and software requirements.
3. Get Ready for Class
- Register for classes
- Obtain your UC student photo ID
- Become familiar with Blackboard
- Purchase your textbooks
- Pay your bill
Graduate Student Policies and Information
Here are some resources to help you get started:
Study Abroad in France - Contact Michael Neugent (email@example.com) for details