The MS in Accounting Program is designed for the following types of students who want to be a professional accountant and satisfy the education requirements to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination in the State of Ohio and 46 other states with similar education requirements:
- students with an undergraduate degree in accounting
- students with a non-accounting undergraduate business degree
- students with a non-business undergraduate degree
- students with a graduate degree in another area
The MS in Accounting Program at the University of Cincinnati is offered in two formats:
- Full-time program for students who can take 15 credits of coursework per semester
- Part-time Program for students who are currently employed and can only take two courses per semester in the evenings.
The length of the program will vary depending upon whether the student has an undergraduate degree in accounting, a non-accounting undergraduate business degree or a non-business undergraduate degree.