The Carl H. Lindner College of Business is set to launch Women in Business, a new student group that will be highly interactive with women business leaders in the community. Lindner undergraduates Janelle Wichmann, BBA '13, and Alexandra Loewenstine, BBA '13, helped establish the group and will serve as co-presidents of the new organization.
The launching will be 5:30-7PM on April 18, 2013 at Lindner College of Business, Room 112.
A panel of women business leaders will be present at the launching. They are:
- Gina Drosos – former P&G, Forbes Magazine 50 most powerful women
- Kathy Selker – President and CEO of Northlich
- Mary Miller - CEO of Jancoa, being honored this year as a YWCA Women of Achievement. The leader behind Dream Manager written by Matthew Kelly.
- Kelley Downing - President and CEO of Bartlett & Co.
- Rea Waldon - COO of the Urban League