The Lindner College of Business International Programs Office provides automatic scholarship money only to business students participating on LCB faculty-led and exchange programs. Due to the large volume of business students who study abroad, we are not able to provide additional scholarships from our office. We encourage you to seek out additional study abroad funding opportunities:
- Business Fellows Study Abroad Scholarship -- Active members of the Business Fellows community are eligible to receive grant funding for credit-bearing study abroad programs by completing an application. Deadlines to apply are August 5 (Fall Programs), October 15 (Spring Programs) and March 15 (Summer Programs). Recipients must also commit to sharing information (pictures, testimonials, etc.) about their experience with the Business Fellows program. View the application here.
- Circle of Excellence Study Abroad Scholarships – Eligible recipients in the Circle of Excellence Program can receive a one-time $300 scholarship toward an LCB study abroad program or semester exchange. For more information, contact Scott Gregory, Director of Undergraduate Enrollment.
- Kolodzik Business Study Abroad Scholarships -- KBS students are known for their achievements and adventures across the globe! For more information about KBS funding for study abroad, please refer to dates, deadlines and application links on the KBS Blackboard canopy pages. KBS Study Abroad scholarships are available for any credit bearing international experience earning 3 or more credits. (Academic Advisor Approval forms must be submitted with your study abroad application at studyabroad.uc.edu for non-LCB and non-UC programs.) Study abroad scholarships are available thanks to generous KBS alumni and the KBS student Fund. The freshman Montreal experience is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Lindner Honors-PLUS Scholarship – Members of the LHP program can apply for funding for study abroad programs, service trips, and conferences. For more information, contact Scott Gregory, Director of Undergraduate Enrollment.
- UC International Scholarships -- Read more about other scholarships offered to all UC students here.