In order to apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essays (you can preview the essays for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
- Successful completion of a prior graduate degree in a relevant field
- Seven or more years of relevant professional experience that demonstrates advancement.
- Professional certification/licensure in a relevant field.
- Completion of 6+ graduate credits at the University of Cincinnati in a relevant field with a 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience and a 3.2+ GPA from a prior degree program.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.