Only part-time applicants are eligible to apply for Spring 2019
- Domestic Final: November 30, 2018
- Applications not accepted
- International: January 31, 2018
- Domestic Priority: April 30, 2018
- Domestic Final: June 30, 2018 (subject to space availability)
- Three semesters, or four quarters, of college-level calculus through multivariate calculus. One course in linear algebra or matrix methods.
- A fundamental knowledge of computing, including facility in a procedural programming language like C, C++, Java, Matlab, Python, R, Ruby, SAS or Visual Basic.
- Each student must complete at least four of the seven Basic Business Knowledge courses before graduating from the program.
In order to apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- GMAT/GRE or an approved waiver. Please note, any submitted test scores will be considered regardless of waiver eligibility.
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
Entrance Exam Waiver Options
You may be eligible for an entrance exam waiver if you:
- Graduated from a University of Cincinnati degree program within the last three years with a 3.5 GPA or better;
- Successfully completed a prior graduate degree in a relevant field;
- Have seven or more years of relevant professional experience that demonstrates advancement.
Full-time MS Business Analytics applicants who are chosen to move past the first round of application review will be asked to submit a virtual interview proctored by Kira Talent. You will be notified via email when selected for this round and will have two weeks to complete the interview.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.