For all other programs, applicants must have an undergraduate bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution.
2 What You Will Need to Apply Online
- A current resume
- A goal statement
- A scanned digital copy of all transcripts from all prior academic institutions:
- Prospective University of Cincinnati students should upload a copy of their degree audit in the application. If admitted, they will not need to mail an official UC transcript.
- Applicants who have received a degree in China must have their degrees verified by the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) if admitted.*
- Applicants with a three-year bachelor's degree should visit WES's free Degree Equivalency tool to determine whether their degree is equivalent to a four-year bachelor's degree in the U.S. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- If admitted, you must then submit official copies of transcripts no later than one week before the start of the semester.
- Contact information for two letters of recommendation. You will need letters from two people who are familiar with your ability and accomplishments. We strongly prefer that at least one reference come from an employer. Please contact your references before starting your online application as once your references are included in the online application system, you will not be able to change them.
*Applicants With Degrees Received in China
For more details on the Graduate School's transcript requirements for students with degrees received in China, please click here.
3 Complete Online Application
Deadlines for MBA and all other specialty masters programs:
Fall Semester 2017
International/priority applicants: March 15, 2017
Final Deadline: August 1, 2017
Spring Semester 2017
(Not all programs offer admission in the spring term. Contact the college for program availability.)
International applicants: September 15, 2016
All other applicants: December 15, 2016
Summer Semester 2017
(Not all programs offer admission in the summer term. Contact the college for program availability.)
All applicants: April 15, 2017
Upon completion, payment of an application fee by credit or debit card is required. Applications are not complete until this fee is paid.