The 45th Annual UC Income Tax Conference will be held on December 11-12, 2012 at the Duke Energy Center. Dale Kiefer, PhD, CPA is the conference leader.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All tax and accounting practitioners, tax preparers, enrolled agents, city and state tax officials, attorneys, paralegals, bankers, financial planners, Registered Tax Return Preparers (RTRPs) and anyone whose business or profession is impacted by income tax law will benefit by attending this conference. New tax legislation enacted this year makes attending this year's conference especially important.
We have been approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a Continuing Education Provider for Registered Tax Return Preparers. RTRPs can earn 15 CE for the annual PTIN requirement with the optional Ethics program. This two hour program will be offered 5 - 6 PM on December 11 and 8 - 9 AM on December 12.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE) CREDITS AND EXAM
- Participants can earn 16 CPE credits from the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky Boards of Accountancy.
- Enrolled agents can earn 16 CPE credits, and an additional 2 credits with the optional Ethics program.
- CFPs can earn 16 CE credits
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) (13 hours)
- There is a take-home exam and 8 additional Ohio CPE credits will be awarded for successfully passing the exam.