The 47th Annual UC Income Tax Conference will be held on December 9 and 10, 2014.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All tax and accounting practitioners, tax preparers, enrolled agents, city and state tax officials, attorneys, paralegals, bankers, financial planners and anyone whose business or profession is impacted by income tax law will benefit by attending this conference. New tax legislation enacted this year makes attending this year's conference especially important.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE) CREDITS AND EXAM
- Participants can earn 16 CPE credits from the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky Boards of Accountancy.
- Enrolled agents can earn 16 credits, including 10 hours of other federal tax law issues and three hours of federal tax law updates.
- CFPs can earn 16 CE credits
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) (13 hours)
- There is a take-home exam and 8 additional Ohio CPE credits will be awarded for successfully passing the exam.
The 2014 Conference brochure will be available after September 15, 2014.