Predictive Analytics Day
February 29, 2016
Featuring predictive analytics at Disney, a roadmap to predictive analytics from SAS, and what's hot in sports analytics. A lunch panel discussion will cover analytics at Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals and the UC Bearcats
Tangeman University Center on the campus of the University of Cincinnati.
The day will kickoff with a networking breakfast where attendees will get to meet fellow analytics professionals as well as master's students from the University of Cincinnati programs in Information Systems and Business Analytics.
Three speakers will present in the AM session and the PM will be hands on demonstrations from forecasting and analytics software comnpanies.
Topics and Speakers
- Applying Analytics: It’s More than Magic - Ludwig (Louie) Kuznia: Decision Science Technical Manager, The Walt Disney Companyu
- Current Best-in-Class and Emerging Technologies in Predictive Analytics - Jorge Silva: Senior Research Statistician Developer, Enterprise Miner R&D SAS
- Topical Applications in Predictive Analytics - Dave Schrader, Teradata (retired) on Sports Analytics
Lunch Sports Analytics Panel
- With Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, and Cincinnati Bearcats
Turotials and Solutions
- Demonstration of SAS Forecast Server using an applied example within the Health and Life Sciences industry - George Habek, SAS
- ThinkVine will be demonstrating their industry-leading marketing attribution and optimization platform. This platform provides leading B2C marketing organizations with the claritity and confidence needed to optimize short-term and long-term growth and profit. ThinkVine’s clients span a wide range, from retail brands like Urban Outfitters and Valvoline, to franchises like the Cleveland Indians.
- Other TBA
All meals and parking are included in the registration fee