Post on HireUC
Created with employers in mind, HireUC.com provides participating organizations with 24 hour access to one centralized location where you can:
- Post and manage an unlimited number of full-time positions, part-time roles and internships
- Set parameters for job openings (major, GPA, etc.)
Receive email notifications of applicants and pending job posting expirations
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants
- Manage on-campus interviews
- Register online for career events like career fair
Employers can sign up for this free service at HireUC.com.
How to post a Job or Internship
- Click on New Employer Registration and follow the prompts to add your organization. Within one business day, you will have site access.
- Once registered, click on Employer Login via the HireUC site to log into the system.
- Once logged in, hover over the My Jobs tab and click New Job to post your position.
Search Lindner Student Profiles
A new online search tool that will make it much easier and faster to find and interact with our top students. In lieu of searching through a traditional hard-copy resume book, you can now quickly search a database of graduate students and easily filter your search results by major, class year, and level of experience. Moreover, you can also view candidates’ backgrounds and resumes and easily connect with them directly via LinkedIn.
Click below to access our Lindner student Profiles.