Make a Difference
Recent donor support made a difference in many areas, including:
- 372 of Lindner's high-achieving students received scholarship support through our undergraduate honors (Carl H. Lindner Honors-PLUS and Marvin P. Kolodzik Business Scholars) programs, our underrepresented Business Fellows program and our high-caliber graduate programs.
- Donors made an impact through transformative investments in the college's thriving academic research centers and programs, providing needed expertise to our graduates, the business community and beyond.
- Infrastructure and technology renovations to Lindner Hall to provide improved venue for prominent speakers and events, offering students and the community amenities consistent with top business programs.
- Establish a strong, competitive foundation for faculty research and scholarship, with endowed chairs and professorships.
- Endowed chairs and professorships allow Lindner to maintain a strong, competitive foundation for faculty research. As part of a top 20 public, research university, Lindner College of Business faculty members routinely create and share knowledge with our partners. Their work has helped improve operations at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, taken “best practices” from American businesses to China, and spurred innovation throughout the college itself.
While our progress so far has been positive, our transformational journey is far from complete. To elevate the Lindner College of Business to greater heights, you can support our transformative vision and make a difference. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.