Marketing : Online
Why study Marketing : Online?
Doctors, lawyers, architects, chemists, physical therapists, pharmacologists – all professions with deep technical and clinical expertise, yet they often need business and commercial skills to take full advantage of their new degree in the marketplace. If you are one of these highly trained technical professionals, you need to get a foothold in the marketplace and start your career moving forward. The Graduate Certificate in Marketing is designed to train you to do just that.
The Graduate Certificate in Marketing will prepare you to leverage your deep technical, clinical, or creative background for success in the business world, teach you the skills and expertise needed to apply marketing frameworks and tools to advance your professional goals within your chosen field, enable you to gain enough marketing expertise to increase your earning potential and remain competitive.
This unique certificate program provides flexibility to support your specific career track,
- Practice Building: This track is for the new attorney, doctor, accountant, architect, etc. who is planning to start or join a private professional practice
- Corporate Marketing: This track is for the pharmacologist, nurse, scientist, or other specialist seeking roles in the large corporate setting
- Creative Services Marketing: This track is for the designer, artist, musician, or technician in the creative field who wants to succeed at commercializing their creations
- Technical Sales: This track is designed for the engineer, scientist or other technical expert who seeks to join a firm working directly with customers – sales, customer service, or field consulting.
The credits you earn for the Graduate Certificate in Marketing may apply toward a Master of Science in Marketing degree should you decide to come back and complete this graduate work (subject to admission into the MS Marketing Program.)https://online.uc.edu/certificates/marketing-graduate-certificate/
- Must hold a baccalaureate degree
- Unofficial transcripts used for admissions review. When offered admission, official academic transcripts required
- One letter of recommendation
The Marketing Graduate Certificate is granted to those who satisfactorily complete the required course work, carrying a minimum GPA of 3.0 or more. The certificate must be completed within five years of acceptance into the program. All students must contract for graduation.
Students must complete the entire certificate program in residence
Graduate certificates are designed to be completed on a part-time basis and are not available to international applicants who require full-time status. International students can complete graduate certificates as part of a graduate degree program.
The Carl H. Lindner College of Business holds AACSB accreditation. AACSB International business accreditation is an achievement earned only by programs of the highest caliber. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. Less than one-third of U.S. business school programs and only 15% of business school programs worldwide meet the rigorous standards of AACSB International accreditation.
606 Lindner Hall
Cincinnati, OH 45221
Find related programs in the following interest areas:
Program Code: 22GC-MKTG-GC-.MKTG-DL