Given the often long lead-time between conducting and publishing research, the Business@UC Working Papers site is a vital means of sharing works-in-progress. For more information on a study or emerging manuscript, please contact the appropriate author.
David Brasington - James C. and Caroline Kautz Chair in Political Economy
- Behind the Opinions: Why People Oppose School Choice (with Diane Hite)
- Behind the Opinions: Why People Support School Choice (with Diane Hite)
- House Price Impacts of Racial, Income, Education, and Age Neighborhood Segregation (with Diane Hite, Andres Jauregui)
Michael Jones – Research Assistant Professor
- How do Teachers Respond to Tenure?
- Show Who the Money? Does Performance Pay Attract Higher Quality Teachers? (with Michael T. Hartney)
- Teacher Behavior under Performance Pay Incentives