Connie Russell Consulting, LLC is based on the belief that everyone should have the benefit of making informed decisions that will optimize the way they process card payments. After 17 years in the industry, Connie Russell knows what processors do, how they do it and where things are hidden from card acceptors. In a portion of your business that has become increasingly opaque, she provides transparency to enhance revenue and improve efficiency.
Services and/or Products:
Connie Russell has curated a robust network of resources that cover all aspects of the card payments environment. These services include:
- Analyzing current acceptance methods to include proper policy and best practices
- Evaluating and benchmarking processor fees to recover revenue for your bottom line
- Evaluation of Contractual Relationships that can paint you into a payments corner
- RFP Process Management to include every phase of an RFP, from release through potential conversion to a new provider
- General Payments Project Management takes the task of a conversion project off the plate of staff that may be overtaxed
Strategically, she has a singular unbiased perspective, which is to act on your behalf with companies that are part of a critical portion of your operations.
Past/Current Involvement with the Goering Center:
Connie is returning home after 16 years in Chicago and looks forward to being a valuable partner to the Goering Center.
Special Offer(s) for Goering Center Core Members:
Goering Center members would receive a Complimentary Program Overview and 5 percent reduction to Standard Audit fee.
With an audit of your current program, should Connie be able to improve your position and return revenue to your bottom line, Goering Center members would realize an increased share of recovered revenue for 12 months.