Tim Mackey and his staff help our clients accumulate, grow, and protect their wealth. We do this through coordinated, tactical and timely financial advice. We also take the time to learn about our clients and what they need as well as what they want. We learn by having active discussions of your financial dreams, goals, and requirements. We are a "hands on" type of firm. We personally monitor your financial information to better understand your situation. We try to have a personal understanding and insight of your financial needs and objectives. We like to establish a trust based financial relationship by giving you prompt customer response time and service, measurable performance results, accountability and timely reviews, proactive monitoring of your accounts as well as regular and relevant communication.
We help business sponsored retirement plans (401k, pension, profit sharing, 403b/tsa, etc.), trusts and individual investors work toward achieving their financial goals by creating and implementing investment strategies that meet their growth, income distribution, safety, and legacy planning needs.
Tim Mackey and his staff have positioned themselves to surpass your needs and expectations. Our commitment to excellence enables us to achieve our most valued priority...to build meaningful, long-term, and successful relationships with our clients.
Services and/or Products:
Tim Mackey works with clients to review their short and long-term goals in order to assist them while they plan and prepare for financial goals and life’s challenges through various discussions and planning tools.
- Discovery: In our first meeting, we uncover your needs, goals, concerns, and evaluate your current financial position.
- Framework: With a better understanding of where you are and where you want to go, we design an actionable plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Commitment: You review your plan, and we answer your questions, respond to any points of clarification, and we decide together how to proceed.
- Implementing: We take care of the paperwork and get your plan moving forward.
- Review: As life changes, so do your goals and resources. To make sure your plan keeps you moving toward your goals, we want to review your progress with you on a regular basis. Having an established process provides a disciplined plan for working toward success.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. RiverSource® products are offered by affiliates of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. CA License #0684538. Ameriprise Financial and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Consult with your tax advisor or attorney regarding specific tax issues.
Past/Current Involvement with the Goering Center:
Tim Mackey is a member of the Goering Center for Family and Private Business and looks forward to getting to know the community.
Special Offer(s) for Goering Center Core Members:
One and a half hour complimentary consultation.
The complimentary initial consultation provides an overview of financial planning concepts. You will not receive written analysis and/or recommendations.