Mark is an insightful marketing and financial executive uniquely talented in core purpose and value decision making, mergers and acquisitions, international trade and finance, strategic planning, market competitive analysis, and delivering incremental new business. He has a collaborative leadership style is complemented by developed skills in strategic position analysis, complex financial modeling, deal structure/negotiation and business integration planning.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business Strategy/Planning (30 years of experience)
- Has led countless strategic planning processes; as that is the cornerstone of most succession planning processes.
- Finance (30 years of experience)
- Experts in raising capital, both for business transition, as well as managing sale processes for clients where that is the chosen option.
- Family Transition Planning (20 years of experience)
- He designed the 8 Steps to Transitioning Value and Control, used by the Goering academics/centers NGI program and has used it in his private practice for almost 20 years.
- Consumer Products (30 years of experience)
- Distribution/Wholesale (30 years of experience)
- Manufacturing (30 years of experience)