Business Boards Institute (BBI)
BBI Overview Breakfast (5.2.18)
Is an Advisory Board right for you? Spend your morning with us at Sharonville Convention Center for a complimentary breakfast and presentation on the Business Boards Institute.
Register for Overview
An outside Board of Advisors provides a sounding board for ideas and issues, access to talent you otherwise might not be able to afford, and the ability to tap into resources that may be out of your reach.
Outside experts can propel your business forward, providing you with:
- Unbiased advice and diversity in thinking
- Expert knowledge and wisdom
- Insight on how other firms operate, evolve and grow
BBI, in partnership with Aileron, is exclusively designed for the family and private businesses of the Goering Center.
This institute is conducted by Aileron trained Business Board Advisors who are seasoned entrepreneurs in the Cincinnati business community.
They assist you in organizing a board that matches the specific needs of your business, including:
- Identify, interview and recruit prospective board members
- Prepare for and lead your board meetings
- Critique meeting effectiveness
- Indemnify yourself, your company, and your board members
Register for BBI
Who should attend: President/CEO and other top executive or decision makers in the business.
Where: These sessions take place at the participating company.
When: Workshops are scheduled with your Business Board Advisor at the convenience of both parties.