Posted March 2017
Seeking Membership Development Manager - Goering Center Expand
At the Goering Center, it is our mission to nurture and educate family and private businesses to drive a vibrant economy. We achieve this by delivering robust programming that fosters collaboration among Tri-State business leaders and exposes family and private company owners and executives to relevant experts and new techniques. We are looking for a Membership Development Manager to join us in adding new members.
The successful candidate will have a passion for developing relationships with local business leaders and helping them navigate the special challenges of family and private businesses. More specifically, we are looking for a person who has:
- 3-4 Years of sales experience, preferably in private industry
- Demonstrated ability to uncover new business opportunities and develop relationships
- Passion for helping business leaders and their families learn, create, and grow
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals
If you want to be a part of a non-profit organization that positively impacts the local business community and economy and be a part of this dynamic team, please contact Debbie Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.