The Nationally-Ranked Lindner College of Business
Only 15% of the world’s business schools are accredited by the AASCB. The Lindner College of Business has been AACSB accredited since 1919. The school has also received a myriad of accolades and awards from educational publications including the following highlights:
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Lindner full-time MBA No. 70 nationally (#37 among public universities)
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Lindner part-time MBA No. 46 in the nation (#29 among public universities)
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Lindner Online MBA No. 38 in the nation among fully online MBA programs
SPECIALIZED GRADUATE DEGREES
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Lindner online Master of Science in Taxation program No. 1 in the nation among public universities
- Public Accounting Report ranked the Lindner Master of Science in Accounting program No. 8 in the country for all accounting programs with 15 or fewer full-time faculty.
- BestMedicalDegrees.com ranked the Lindner Master of Health Administration among the Top 30 best value graduate online healthcare management degrees in the nation.
- Public Accounting Report ranked the Lindner undergraduate Accounting program No. 13 in the country for all acconting programs with 15 or fewer full-time faculty.